Estate transactions today typically exceed $150,000, and are
usually the largest financial investments in a person's lifetime. Why
wouldn't you use a professional?
Real Estate Licensees that are members of the
National Association of REALTOR®s, may also call themselves REALTOR®S.
They are bound by the Code of Ethics to treat all parties fairly and
honestly, and to strive to preserve a higher degree of knowledge of the
buying and selling process.
In addition, your
Agent shoulders the responsibility to protect your best interests and
guide you every step of the way throughout the buying process. Here are
a few examples of what you can expect your REALTOR® to assist you with:
- Completing a Market analysis and Market Value assessment
- Listing your Property in the MLS
- Advertising your property to Buyers and other REALTOR®s
- Assisting in the preparations to sell your home
- Interior Assessment
- Exterior Assessment
- Gathering Community Information
- Preparing the Contract and any additional documents
- Helping negotiate any Counter offers or other terms of sale
- Identifying Buyer Qualification
- Following Loan Process
- Opening escrow and depositing Earnest Money
- Coordinating Home Inspections
- Evaluating Inspection data and determining issues
- Obtaining Home Warranty policies
- Maintaining deadlines and timelines for performance from both parties
- Communicating with both parties throughout the transaction
- Conducting walkthroughs
- Determining if all negotiated items have been completed
- Reviewing the Settlement Statement prior to closing
- Confirming receipt of Title Insurance and Commitment
- Coordinating the closing process
- Providing excellent service throughout the transaction
you can see, this list is just the foundation for successfully selling
your property. There are many more aspects to your transaction, and it
is in your best interest to use a REALTOR®.
Let a HomeSmart Agent begin helping you on this journey today by clicking 'Find An Agent' on the left.
Remember, it's a Smart Move…with HomeSmart!